Tuesday 2 October 2012

Broadband Update and Service Level

I have updated the service level to include up to 02/10/12. I have experienced no real problems at all though I am aware that some peoples connection does drop out from time to time. The only exception seems to be between about 4.30pm and 5pm when quite often there is a brief interruption to the service - this is almost certainly caused by children returning home from school and logging onto various things and briefly overwhelming the system. It usually recovers within a few seconds.

On a seperate note, we are still waiting for news from Herefordshire Council on the future supply of broadband to Herefordshire - unfortunately news has been further delayed by the ongoing procurement process. As soon as I know anything I will pass this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment